Join us September 8-11 in Sacramento, CA at the Continuing Challenge Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Workshop, booth 8, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in mercury and hydrogen sulfide detection.
Life with hazardous materials is no joking matter, which is why we take our Jerome® line of toxic gas analyzers very seriously. Whether you deal with mercury, mercury vapor or hydrogen sulfide on a daily basis or simply from time to time, Jerome is your go-to instrument. The intuitive, one-button operation makes providing accurate, precise and reliable data easier and faster for all operators.
Why Choose Jerome®?
All portable Jerome toxic gas analyzers are equipped with an ergonomically designed handle and a specially designed metal housing that is sturdy enough for any environment. They also possess significantly lower detection capabilities thanks to their respective atomic fluorescence spectroscopy and gold film sensor technologies, the latter of which takes advantage of gold’s affinity for elemental mercury and sensitivity to hydrogen sulfide coupled with gold’s inherent electrical conductivity to measure the change in electrical resistance of the foil when exposed to mercury or hydrogen sulfide rich air which, in turn, can be used to calculate the mass of mercury vapor (or H2S) taken from a known volume of air.
Click here for more applications within the hazardous materials industry.
We take great pride in our instruments and would love to speak with you further. If mercury, mercury vapor or hydrogen sulfide detection is important to your business’ success, visit our booth at the Hazmat Show to see what we can do for you. We’re bringing a selection of our advanced toxic gas analyzers for you to explore.
- Jerome® J505 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- Weighing in at only 7 pounds, the J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind. The highly efficient optical cell also requires less flow to purge the system, which allows the J505 to run at a lower flow rate, minimizing potential sample dilution
- Jerome® J405 Mercury Vapor Monitor
- The J405 utilizes the industry-proven, inherently stable and reliable gold film sensor technology and simple, one-button operation. Plus, with a detection limit of 0.5µg / m3, the J405 is ideal for both industrial and residential cleanup settings.
- Jerome® J605 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3ppb with a resolution to 20ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 24 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your product, your application and your business.