Join us October 7 and 8 in Las Vegas, NV at SupplySide West, booth 450, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
As a nutraceutical industry professional, your goal is to make the best products using only the highest quality ingredients. We understand that because we operate according to the same principle. Our line of Computrac® moisture analyzers is the best in the business for moisture analysis, whether it’s for food products, supplements or ingredients. Designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, Computrac has been engineered to deliver lab precision data with production durability. If moisture analysis is critical to your production and quality processes, trust Computrac, because moisture matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Get accurate moisture, solids and ash analysis for supplements, ingredients and more with just the touch of a button. It’s up to 100 times faster than standard oven reference methods and its single button operation means you’ll get accurate readings regardless of who runs the test. Plus, unlike many competitors, the Computrac line utilizes a nickel-chromium infrared heating element. This improves the durability, reliability and flexibility of the instrument as well as enables you to experiment and iterate quickly.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your product, your application and your business.