Hydrogen Sulfide Monitor
The Jerome® 860 hydrogen sulfide monitor is designed to continually monitor and record hydrogen
sulfide concentrations in remote locations. The instrument provides automatic, unattended, long-term monitoring
of hydrogen sulfide gases in contained or hard to reach areas. The compact, battery powered monitor is portable,
water resistant and intrinsically safe.
The heart of the 860 is a durable, electrochemical sensor calibrated for a measurement range between 0 and 200
ppm. It is also capable of measuring sporadic spikes in H2S concentrations up to 1000 ppm. The 860’s
built-in keypad and user-friendly software provide for easy programming and control of the instrument.
Click a header to view its content
- Rugged molded plastic case
- Durable electrochemical sensor
- Accurate analysis of hydrogen sulfide in seconds
- Wide detection range allows for multiple applications
- User-friendly, menu-driven, self-contained programming
- Includes free basic data storage and graphing software