Decrease wasted product and lost profits – test your powders and bulk solids for moisture before clogging and caking take root.
Join us May 3-5 in Rosemont, IL at the International Powder and Bulk Solids Conference and Exhibition (IPBS) at booth 2544, and see the difference that an accurate, user friendly, reliable and durable moisture, solids or ash analyzer can make to your application.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Arizona Instrument is a recognized leader in the field of measurement engineering. Our Computrac® line of instruments provides primary measurements for water-specific moisture content, total volatile content, solids content and ash content, all without reagents and independent of operator skill. You can even correlate testing to your preferred reference method, including standard oven, vacuum oven and Karl Fischer.
We take great pride in our instruments and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Visit Taylor and Quincy at IPBS, booth 2544, to see a selection of our Computrac® moisture, solids and ash analyzers and find the right fit for your application.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® is our reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It has been proven in the lab and in the field by the top plastics, pharmaceutical and lubrication companies in the world and delivers accurate and precise measurements as low as 10 parts per million.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine the moisture content of your products. It helps improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.