Quality is everything when it comes to food, and accurate moisture control is essential to quality.
Decrease spoilage, wasted products and lost profits by making sure you’re accurately monitoring the moisture content of your food products.
Join us July 17-19 in Chicago, IL at the International Food Technologists Annual Meeting & Expo (IFT), booth 4164, and see the difference that an accurate, user friendly and reliable moisture, solids or ash analyzer can make to your quality control process.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Arizona Instrument is a recognized leader in the field of measurement engineering. Our Computrac® line of instruments provides primary measurements for water-specific moisture content, total volatile content, solids content and ash content, all without reagents and independent of operator skill. You can even correlate testing to your preferred reference method, including standard oven, vacuum oven and Karl Fischer.
We take great pride in our instruments and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Visit Kris and Quincy at IFT, booth 4164, to see a selection of our Computrac® moisture, solids and ash analyzers and find the right fit for your application.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® is a moisture specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It require minimal training or maintenance to operate and is built to deliver lab quality data even in a production environment.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.