The Jerome has been a de facto industry standard in hydrogen sulfide detection for over 30 years.
The Jerome family includes both fixed point and handheld instruments for hydrogen sulfide detection.
Jeromes are meant to be used. Made in the USA and raised in the mining industry, Jerome instruments are tough enough to handle any environment.
Record location information using an intuitive menu interface. Take a sample at the touch of a button.
fixed-point hydrogen sulfide monitoring
- Detection range: 3ppb – 50ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppb
- Communicates wirelessly with Windows PCs
- Fence-line monitoring
advanced hydrogen sulfide analysis
- Detection range: 3ppb – 10ppm
- Resolution: 0.02 ppb
- Data storage: up to 20,000 test results
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- High-resolution odor control and reporting