Join us September 15-17 in Novi, MI at the Battery Show, booth 1428, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
In batteries, it has never been more critical to get the best quality product to market. Whether intended for an electric car, a smartphone or a smoke detector, the quality of any battery will depend on how accurately its moisture content is controlled during production. Computrac® moisture analyzers are the best in the business for moisture analysis. Specifically designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, Computrac can quickly provide moisture-specific and total solids content results independent of operator technique. If moisture analysis is critical to your production and quality processes, trust Computrac, because moisture matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Obtain quick, accurate and repeatable moisture measurement results on cathode or other critical materials without the high consumables cost of wet chemical methods. The Vapor Pro is a moisture-specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration that is more durable, easier to use, and just as accurate. With a lower detection limit of 10 parts per million of water and a simple user interface that requires no specialized training to operate, you’ll get accurate readings regardless of who runs the test.
Click here for more information about applications within the battery industry.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your product, your application and your business.