Join us November 4 and 5 in Minneapolis, MN at the Medical Design and Manufacturing Show, booth 730, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
Moisture analysis for medical devices has never been easy. The resins are sophisticated and expensive, the customers are demanding and a minuscule cosmetic defect can mean the difference between thousands of dollars in saleable finished goods and scrap. Designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, the Computrac has been engineered to deliver lab precision data with production durability. If moisture analysis is critical to your production and quality processes, trust Computrac, because moisture matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
When working with the complex, high-volatile-content materials that make up modern medical devices, every part per million and every gram of resin counts. With a sample size as low as 0.25 grams for very low moisture plastics, our instruments are ideal for the high value resins often used in medical devices. And if you’re looking for a solution to your other plastics and injection molding needs, stop by our booth to learn how we can help you avoid wasting energy on overdrying by regularly checking the moisture content in your resin.
More information moisture analysis for medical devices.
More information about moisture analysis for plastics.
We take great pride in our instruments and would love to speak with you further. If you currently use Karl Fischer titration to test for moisture in your high value resins, visit our booth at the Medical Design and Manufacturing show to see how Computrac can help you.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.