- This event has passed.
AAPS PharmSci 360 – Booth 2539
November 4, 2018 - November 7, 2018
Join Michelle at the AAPS PharmSci 360, Booth 2539, for a demonstration of our new Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL moisture analyzer – chemical free Karl Fischer alternative.
On display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® XL is the latest in moisture specific analysis technology from Computrac®. It is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer is used and features a new touchscreen interface and upgraded heater. It is also is compatible with vials from 2R to 30R, making it easy to test hygroscopic samples without exposing them to ambient humidity, and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.
- Walter E Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW
Washington DC, DC 20001 United States + Google Map
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists