- This event has passed.
November 13, 2016 - November 16, 2016
Join us in Denver, CO at the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) Annual Meeting and Exposition, booth 300, and see the difference that an accurate, user friendly and reliable moisture, solids or ash analyzer can make to your quality control process.
Our Computrac® line of instruments provides primary measurements for water-specific moisture content, total volatile content, solids content and ash content, all without reagents and independent of operator skill. You can even correlate testing to your preferred reference method, including Karl Fischer, standard oven and vacuum oven. All Computracs can be made to be 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. Visit Michelle at AAPS, booth 300, to see a selection of our Computrac® moisture analyzers and find the right fit for your needs.
- JUST RELEASED: Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® is a moisture specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It features an upgraded heater as well as a redesigned bottle transport that is compatible with multiple sizes of sample bottles and allows users to test hygroscopic samples like lyophilized pharmaceuticals without removing them from their sealed vials. Plus, the brand new touchscreen and advanced user interface make the VPXL the most user friendly Computrac yet.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.