- This event has passed.
American Coatings 2020 – Postponed
March 30 - April 2
Updated 3.6.2020: The American Coatings Show & Conference 2020 has been postponed. For more information, visit the Coatings World website.
Join Rick and Emily at American Coatings 2020 for a demonstration of our Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL to rely on accurate, reliable readings in minutes on solids and ash content for your products.
On display at the show:
- Computrac Vapor Pro XL – Chemical-Free Karl Fischer Alternative
The Vapor Pro® XL is the latest in moisture specific analysis technology from Computrac. It is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer is used and features a new touchscreen interface and upgraded heater. It is also compatible with multiple sizes of sample bottles and equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac MAX® 4000XL – Loss-on-Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements, and man hours.
- Computrac MAX 5000XL– Loss-on-Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids, and ash content from a single sample.