- This event has passed.
Continuing Challenge HAZMAT Workshop
September 24 - September 27
Join Jeff at the Continuing Challenge Hazmat Workshop, booth TBD, for a demonstration of our Jerome® mercury vapor analyzers and see the difference that an accurate, user-friendly, reliable and durable mercury vapor analyzer can make.
On display at the show:
- Jerome® J505 – Hand-held Atomic Fluorescence Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is the only hand-held mercury vapor analyzer on the market that uses cold-vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind and can detect mercury at levels as low as 0.05 µg/m3.
- Jerome® J405 – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to, low-level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® 431-X – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The Jerome® 431-X uses our patented gold film sensor for improved accuracy and detection of toxic mercury levels. It’s brother, the Jerome® 451, is useful for setting up a perimeter monitoring system to continuously monitor mercury levels in a given area to help ensure safety and compliance.
- Jerome® J605 – Hand-held Gold Fim Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.