Gulf Coast Conference – Booth TBD
October 15 - October 16
Join Doug at the Gulf Coast Conference, booth TBD, for a demonstration of our Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL and discover how Computrac® moisture analyzers can help enhance your lubrication and quality control processes. Also on display will be our latest Jerome® mercury vapor analyzer, the Jerome® J505.
On display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® XL is the latest in moisture specific analysis technology from Computrac®. It is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer is used and features a new touchscreen interface and upgraded heater. It is also is compatible with multiple sizes of sample bottles and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
- Jerome® J505 – Hand-held Atomic Fluroescence Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is the only hand-held mercury vapor analyzer on the market that uses cold-vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind and can detect mercury at levels as low as 0.05 µg/m3.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.