- This event has passed.
IAFC International Hazardous Materials Response Teams Conference – Booth 309
June 7, 2018 - June 10, 2018
Join Christy at the International Association of Fire Chiefs International Hazardous Materials Response Teams Conference, booth 309 for a demonstration of our Jerome® mercury vapor analyzers and see the difference that an accurate, user friendly, reliable and durable mercury vapor analyzer can make.
On display at the show:
- Jerome® J505 – Hand-held Atomic Fluroescence Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is the only hand-held mercury vapor analyzer on the market that uses cold-vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind and can detect mercury at levels as low as 0.05 µg/m3.
- Jerome® J405 – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to low level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® 431-X – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The Jerome® 431-X uses our patented gold film sensor for improved accuracy and detection of toxic mercury levels. It’s brother, the Jerome® 451, is useful for setting up a perimeter monitoring system to continuously monitor mercury levels in a given area to help ensure safety and compliance.
- Jerome® J605 – Hand-held Gold Fim Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.