- This event has passed.
Pittcon – Booth 3234
March 19, 2019 - March 21, 2019
Join us at Pittcon, booth 3234, for a look at our latest moisture analysis instruments, including our Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL water-specific, reagent-free Karl Fischer alternative.
Computrac on display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro XL® is a moisture specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It features an upgraded heater that can reach temperatures as high as 300 °C, making it ideal for testing high-temperature engineering plastics such as PEI and PEEK. Plus, the new touchscreen and advanced user interface make the VPXL the most user-friendly Computrac yet. It is also is compatible with vials from 2R to 30R, making it easy to test hygroscopic samples without exposing them to ambient humidity, and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man-hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
|Fred Curren||Quincy Biamonte||Garrett Rowe|
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.