- This event has passed.
Pittcon – Booth 2335
February 24, 2018 - March 1, 2018
Join Fred, Quincy and Garrett at Pittcon, booth 2335, for a look at the latest instruments from AZI, including our Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL moisture specific Karl Fischer alternative. Also on display will be our Jerome family of mercury vapor and hydrogen sulfide analyzers.
Computrac on display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro XL® is a moisture specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It features an upgraded heater that can reach temperatures as high as 300 °C, making it ideal for testing high-temperature engineering plastics such as PEI and PEEK. Plus, the new touchscreen and advanced user interface make the VPXL the most user-friendly Computrac yet. It is also is compatible with vials from 2R to 30R, making it easy to test hygroscopic samples without exposing them to ambient humidity, and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man-hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
|Fred Curren||Quincy Biamonte||Jim Hays||Garrett Rowe|
Jeromes on display at the show:
- Jerome® J505 – Hand-held Atomic Fluroescence Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is the only hand-held mercury vapor analyzer on the market that uses cold-vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind and can detect mercury at levels as low as 0.05 µg/m3.
- Jerome® J405 – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to low-level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® J605 – Hand-held Gold Fim Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features data logging capabilities for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.