- This event has passed.
Reliable Plant – Booth 433
April 15, 2019 - April 18, 2019
Join Doug at Reliable Plant, booth 433, for a demonstration of our Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL moisture specific, reagent-free Karl Fischer alternative and discover how Computrac® moisture analyzers can help improve your quality and predictive maintenance processes.
On display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® XL is the latest in moisture specific analysis technology from Computrac®. It is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer is used and features a new touchscreen interface and upgraded heater. It is also is compatible with multiple sizes of sample bottles and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.
- April 15, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Computrac, Karl Fischer Alternative, Loss on Drying, Moisture analysis, moisture analyzers, predictive maintenance, preventative maintenance, trade show, vapor pro xl, water in oil
- Noria Corporation