- This event has passed.
TAPPI PaperCon – Booth 437
April 15, 2018 - April 18, 2018
Join Taylor at PaperCon, booth 437, for a look at the latest instruments from AZI, including our Computrac® MAX® 4000XL moisture and solids analyzer – ideal for black liquor solids analysis.
On display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® XL is the latest in moisture specific analysis technology from Computrac®. It is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer is used and features a new touchscreen interface and upgraded heater. It is also is compatible with multiple sizes of sample bottles and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture and solids content. It is accurate, reliable, easy to use, and is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, not to mention rugged enough for use in testing black liquor.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can be used to determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.