- This event has passed.
WEFTEC – Booth 1820
September 21, 2019 - September 25, 2019
Join Joe and Quincy at WEFTEC, booth 1820, for a demonstration of our Jerome® hydrogen sulfide analyzers and see the difference that an accurate, user-friendly, reliable and durable H2S analyzer can make.
On display at the show:
- Jerome® J605 – Hand-held Gold Fim Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
- Jerome® 631-X – Hand-held Gold Film Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- The portable Jerome® 631-X Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer displays low-level concentrations in just seconds. It offers an analysis range of 0.003-50 ppm for odor and corrosion control, safety, and leak detection.
- Jerome® 651 – Fixed-point Gold Film Hydrogen Sulfide Monitoring System
- Designed to provide long-term monitoring even in difficult weather conditions, the 651 can be stationed anywhere. By linking multiple units you can form a perimeter monitoring system and can even download data remotely thanks to the embedded data logging and radio telemetry capabilities.
- Jerome® J505 – Hand-held Atomic Fluorescence Mercury Vapor Analyzer
If you deal with mercury in effluent streams, the J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy mercury analyzer is the perfect fit. It’s smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind. Plus, the highly efficient optical cell also requires less flow to purge the system, allowing it to run at a lower flow rate, minimizing potential sample dilution.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man-hours.
|Joe Pecha||Quincy Biamonte|
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.