Proper tools are essential for any job, but for Industrial Hygienists tasked with the job of keeping people safe, they’re all the more important.
Join us May 21-26 in Baltimore, MD at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) at booth 738, and see the difference that an accurate, user friendly, reliable and durable mercury vapor analyzer can make to your environmental remediation needs.
Why Choose Jerome®?
Jerome® has been the most respected name in mercury vapor analysis for nearly 40 years – and it still is. Jerome mercury vapor analyzers are durable, portable and extremely easy to use. The latest mercury analyzer from Jerome is the J505. It is the only hand-held mercury vapor analyzer on the market that uses cold-vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy – technology usually reserved for advanced benchtop mercury analysis. It can detect mercury at levels as low as 0.05µg/m3, which meets and exceeds EPA standards for industrial and residential remediation actions.
We take great pride in our instruments and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Visit Christy and Quincy at AIHce, booth 738, to see a selection of our Jerome® mercury vapor monitoring solutions and find the right fit for your application.
- Jerome® J505 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is our most advanced mercury vapor analyzer. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind. Plus, the new J505 Vapor Dilution Module increases its mercury vapor detection range by 10x.
- Jerome® J405 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to low level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® 431 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The Jerome 431 uses our patented gold film sensor for improved accuracy and detection of toxic mercury levels. It’s brother, the Jerome 451, is useful for setting up a perimeter monitoring system to continuously monitor mercury levels in a given area to help ensure safety and compliance.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.