NOW OFFERING LOCAL SERVICE!
Join us October 15-16 in San Juan, Puerto Rico at booth 612 at INTERPHEX Puerto Rico, co-located with Medical Device Puerto Rico, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
Accurate moisture control in pharmaceuticals is critical to maximizing shelf life, tabletting performance and API effectiveness. When a small mistake can mean the difference between thousands of dollars in saleable finished goods and thousands of dollars in scrap, your quality control processes have to be on point. Designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, Computrac® has been engineered to deliver lab precision data with production durability. If moisture analysis is critical to your production and quality processes, trust Computrac®, because moisture matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
If you work with low-moisture or lyophilized samples, the Computrac Vapor Pro can perform a moisture-specific test directly in the sample bottle with an absolute minimum of handling. And if you use USP methods 281 and 731, the Computrac MAX 5000XL can provide results on both in as little as half an hour from a single sample – more than 4 times faster than alternative methods. Plus, all of our instruments can be set to be 21CFR compliant. .
And if you’re looking for a solution to medical device moisture testing needs, stop by our booth to learn how Computrac can help improve your quality control. Whatever your application, there is a Computrac that will help make your moisture, solids and ash testing more accurate, faster and more reliable.
We take great pride in our instruments and would love to speak with you further. If you currently use Karl Fischer titration or the oven method to test for moisture and ash in your products, visit our booth at INTERPHEX Puerto Rico to see how Computrac can help you.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and applications consultants will help you discover how to improve your testing accuracy and throughput while reducing overall testing cost.