Welcome to Moisture Matters – the show where we take your everyday and not so everyday objects and test them to see which has more moisture. Today we’re testing peanuts! Which do you think has more moisture, packing peanuts or roasted & salted peanuts?
The Computrac Vapor Pro XL is a chemical-free Karl Fischer alternative that provides moisture specific results without the use of reagents or complicated testing procedures. It correlates well with Karl Fischer and is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer is used. For more information about how the Vapor Pro series can help you, contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.
P.S. – Don’t forget to add us to your 2018 trade show calendar! Visit the Computrac/Arizona Instrument booth at one of our upcoming trade shows to get a live demonstration of the Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL from an industry expert.
Application Information – Moisture analysis for foods and Moisture analysis for plastics
Instrument Information – Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL Moisture Specific Analyzer
Relevant Blogs & White Papers:
- The Fatal Flaw in Dew Point Measurement for Injection Molding
- Moisture Determination of Specialty Resins
- Time is of the Essence in Plastics
- Reliable Moisture Content Measurement Results
- The Crunch Factor – Corn Chip Edition
- Loss on Drying Moisture Analysis in Food and Inorganic Powders