Keeping your coworkers safe from mercury vapor is something you don’t take lightly.
Join us February 21-24 in Phoenix, AZ at the Society of Mining Engineers Annual Conference and Expo (SME) booth 543, and see why our instruments have been trusted by some the biggest names in mining for over 30 years.
Why Choose Jerome®?
Jerome® Mercury Vapor Analyzers make it easy to comply with MSHA regulations. They are easy to use, accurate and durable instruments that provide rugged, time-tested protection for miners. In fact, the Jerome line of instruments was invented right here in Arizona. No matter what you’re mining or where you’re mining it, you can rely on Jerome to provide quick, accurate measurements.
For more information on Mercury Vapor Detection, click on the following links:
- Mercury Vapor Detection in the Mining Industry.
- YouTube – Jerome J505 Tutorials
- YouTube – Features of the Jerome J505
We take great pride in our instruments and would love to speak with you further. Visit Jeff and Quincy at SME (booth 543) to see a selection of our Jerome toxic gas analyzers and learn how Jerome® can help you.
- Jerome® J505 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is our most advanced mercury vapor analyzer. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind. Plus, the new J505 Vapor Dilution Module increases its mercury vapor detection range by 10x.
- Jerome® J405 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to low level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® 431 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The Jerome 431 uses our patented gold film sensor for improved accuracy and detection of toxic mercury levels. It’s brother, the Jerome 451, is useful for setting up a perimeter monitoring system.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.