Join us October 20-21 in Houston, TX at the Gulf Coast Conference, booth 100, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
Monitoring the moisture content of your petrochemicals is essential for maintaining quality, improving processes and ensuring that your final products meet trade specifications. Designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, Computrac® has been engineered to deliver lab precision data with production durability. If moisture analysis is critical to your production and quality processes, trust Computrac, because moisture matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Taking steps to understand and prevent moisture contamination enables you to reduce the risk of corrosion and avoid clogging and pitting in your machinery, and Computrac can help. Computracs are more durable, easier to use and just as accurate as wet chemical methods while maintaining a much lower total cost of ownership. Plus, since Computracs require no special training to operate, you’ll consistently get results you can trust independent of operator skill.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and applications consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your application.