Determining the level of water contamination in oils is easier than you think.
Join us May 1-4 in Salt Lake City, UT at the American Oil Chemists’ Society Annual Meeting (AOCS) booth 800, and see what a difference our chemical free alternative to Karl Fischer titration can do for you. Its intuitive user interface means less training and increased accuracy between different users. Plus, cleaning and maintenance are a breeze without the costly, breakable glassware and hazardous chemical reagents common to KF titrators.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Arizona Instrument is a recognized leader in the field of measurement engineering. Our Computrac® line of instruments provides primary measurements for water-specific moisture content, total volatile content, solids content and ash content, all without reagents and independent of operator skill.
We take great pride in our instruments and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Visit Kris at AOCS, booth 800, to see a selection of our Computrac® moisture, solids and ash analyzers and find the right fit for your application.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. The relative humidity (RH) sensor within the instrument measures water content and only water content and it conforms to ASTM D7546-15 – Standard Test Method for Determination of Moisture in New and In-Service Lubricating Oils and Additives by Relative Humidity Sensor.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to measure moisture and solids content with a single sample, making solids content analyses for oils easier than ever before.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, including measuring the solids content of oils.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.