Join us November 17-19 in New York, NY at the Chem Show, booth 718, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
If you make a living on chemical reactions, you know that accurate moisture, solids and ash content control is critical to a successful reaction. Our Computrac® line of instruments can provide primary measurements for solids content, ash content, total volatile content and water-specific moisture content – all without reagents and independent of operator skill.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Whether your product is organic or inorganic, flammable or flame-retardant, exotic or commoditized, Computrac has an instrument that will help you make your process more productive, more reliable and more profitable. Its precision and variety of features make Computrac the ideal choice for testing a wide range of analytes, and the Computrac® MAX® series is even plumbed for nitrogen gas flow, allowing for safer analysis of reactive materials.
For more information about testing the moisture content of your chemicals, check our Chemical Production page.
We take great pride in our instruments and would love to speak with you further. If you currently use a standard oven, vacuum oven, muffle furnace or Karl Fischer titration to test your precursors or products, visit our booth at the Chem Show to see how Computrac can help you.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and applications consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your application.