Pittcon – the one stop shop for all things “lab science.” Regardless of your laboratory challenges, Pittcon has something to meet your needs.
And if those needs happen to be related to moisture, solids and ash analysis or even hydrogen sulfide and mercury vapor analysis, come visit us at booth 2031/2033 in Atlanta, GA March 6-10 to learn how Computrac and Jerome can help you.
Why Choose Our Instruments?
Arizona Instrument is a recognized leader in the field of measurement engineering. With its highly advanced line of Computrac® moisture, solids and ash analyzers and Jerome® toxic gas analyzers, Arizona Instrument is dedicated to providing accurate, reliable and easy to use instruments accompanied by exceptional customer service and technical support.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
Jerome® offers easy to use, accurate and durable instruments for measuring hydrogen sulfide and mercury vapor. The patented gold film sensor and state of the art atomic fluorescence spectroscopy technology have made Jerome an industry standard.
- Jerome® J505 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is our most advanced mercury vapor analyzer. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind. Plus, the new J505 Vapor Dilution Module increases its mercury vapor detection range by 10x.
- Jerome® J405 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to low level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® J605 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (800) 528-7411.