Join us September 28-30 in Chicago, IL at WEFTEC, the water quality event, booth 1428, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in hydrogen sulfide and mercury vapor detection.
In wastewater treatment, nuisance odors can end up being much more than just a nuisance. Complaints about hydrogen sulfide odors can lead to citations, penalties or worse. Don’t wait for your neighbors to let you know that you have an odor problem; keep on top of hydrogen sulfide odors with a Jerome hydrogen sulfide monitoring solution.
Why Choose Jerome®?
A recognized leader in wastewater and environmental monitoring solutions, Arizona Instrument’s line of Jerome® toxic gas analyzers is designed to provide accurate and reliable data in compact, rugged and easy to use packages.
The Jerome gold film hydrogen sulfide analyzer has been trusted by the wastewater community for decades, and its rugged, solid-state sensing design makes it ideal for nearly any use case.
Visit our wastewater page for more about applications within the wastewater industry.
- Jerome® 631 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- The portable Jerome® 631 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer displays low-level concentrations in just seconds. It offers an analysis range of 0.003-50 ppm for odor and corrosion control, safety, and leak detection.
- Jerome® J605 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.
- Jerome® 651 Hydrogen Sulfide Monitoring System
- Designed to provide long-term monitoring even in difficult weather conditions, the 651 can be stationed anywhere. By linking multiple units you can form a perimeter monitoring system and can even download data remotely thanks to the embedded data logging and radio telemetry capabilities.
- Jerome® J505 Mercury Vapor Analyzer
If you deal with mercury in effluent streams, the J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy mercury analyzer is the perfect fit. It’s smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind. Plus, the highly efficient optical cell also requires less flow to purge the system, allowing it to run at a lower flow rate, minimizing potential sample dilution.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your application.