Join us October 13-14 in Houston, TX at the Texas Powder and Bulk Solids Show, booth 228, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture analysis.
If you work in the powder and bulk solids industry, you know how important moisture control is to your processes. Too much moisture can cause clogging and caking, not to mention lost profits. Designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, Computrac® has been engineered to deliver lab precision data with production durability. If moisture analysis is critical to your production and quality processes, trust Computrac, because moisture matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Whether your powder or bulk solids business is for food, coatings, chemicals or even plastics, moisture is critical to maintaining and improving your product’s quality. Clogging and clumping don’t just slow down the manufacturing process and cause you to throw away valuable products, they are also signs of a much deeper problem, one for which the only solution is to improve moisture control. That’s where Computrac can help. It’s up to 100 times faster than standard oven reference methods and its single button operation means you’ll get accurate readings regardless of who runs the test.
Visit our applications page to find your industry and see how Computrac® can help you.
We take great pride in our instruments and would love to speak with you further. If you currently use a standard oven, vacuum oven or Karl Fischer titration to test your products for moisture, visit our booth at the Texas Powder and Bulk Solids show to see how Computrac can help you.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your application.